On the https://homelyestates.pl website, it is possible to use “cookies” to improve the display of content. At any time, you have the right to specify the conditions of storage or access to your data by changing the settings of “cookies” in your web browser.
What are "cookies" files?
Cookies are IT data, in particular small text files, which are sent by the server of the visited website and saved on the device we use at the time of browsing it. Cookies facilitate the use of websites whose content in the form of content, photos as well as advertisements is better suited to the individual expectations of the user.
What do we gain with "cookies"?
Thanks to the information stored in “cookies” files, we learn more about the preferences of our users, which is why we can improve our services by making them better suited to your needs.
Examples of the advantages of "cookies":
- They remember our visits to the website and selected preferences, such as language
- Helps deliver personalized website content
- They allow you to use accounts on websites
- They allow you to skip the need to register each time
- Allow you to make online purchases
We can use "cookies" to:
- Site configuration: they allow you to set the functions and services on the website
- Authentication: let you know when you are logged in so that the website can show you relevant information and features
- Advertising: to show ads that are more interesting to users
- Analyses and studies of user behavior: they enable reading user preferences that help to understand how the user uses websites, which allows improving their structure and content, excluding personal identification of the user.
What "cookies" can we use?
We may use several types of “cookies” on our websites:
- Due to the time during which the “cookie” file is placed on the user’s end device: we can use both “cookies” placed for the duration of the session (time of using the browser), as well as files that are not deleted after closing the browser and remain on the user’s device for a specified period of time or without a validity period.
- Due to the origin of the issuer: we can use both our own “cookies” and we allow the possibility of using external “cookies” from entities with which we cooperate, such as Google and from entities implementing advertising campaigns for us. Due to the fact that the way some “cookies” from external partners work may be different than presented in this policy, please read the information about these “cookies” available on the websites of our partners: Google: < a href="https://www.google.pl/intl/pl/policies/technologies/cookies/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">https://www.google.pl/intl/pl /policies/technologies/cookies/
- Due to interference with the user’s privacy: most often we can use “cookies” needed to enable the functionality of the website, the use of which does not involve tracking the user. In addition, we also use “cookies” to track user behavior, but we do not collect information enabling the identification of a specific user’s personal data.
The default settings of the web browser usually allow you to place “cookies” on the user’s end device. In accordance with Art. 173 sec. 2 of the Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 21/12/2012, item 1445), leaving such browser settings after receiving information about “cookies” used on the website is tantamount to consenting to the use of “cookies” on websites.
The user may change the default browser settings at any time in order to avoid placing “cookies” on his device. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of “cookies” in the web browser settings or to inform about each time they are sent to the user’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling “cookies” are available in the software (web browser) settings.
Please remember that deleting or blocking “cookies” may mean that some sections of our websites will not function properly.
Collecting Other Data
On our servers, we may also store data other than those that we obtain using cookies. This data is primarily the IP addresses from which users browse the content posted on our website. We may also store the time of arrival of the request to our server, the name of the user’s workstation and information about which browser he is using. In addition, if the user is redirected to our website from another website, we may collect information about the URL address from which the redirection was made.
Use of Data
We store the collected data primarily to ensure the highest possible quality of website administration. In addition, they are used to compile statistics on how users use our website. The collected data is not disclosed to third parties, except for public authorities authorized by law.